| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tairua Forest in July is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy. Around 171.9mm (6.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Tairua Forest July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tairua Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tairua Forest:
- Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand - 35.6 kms (22.1 miles) NW
- Coromandel P.O., New Zealand - 41.7 kms (25.9 miles) NW
- Chiltern, New Zealand - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) NW
- Kauaeranga Forest, New Zealand - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) WSW
- Turua, New Zealand - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SW
- Kerepehi, New Zealand - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) SW
- Golden Cross, New Zealand - 34.2 kms (21.2 miles) SSW
- Paeroa, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SSW
- Waihi, New Zealand - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) S
- Elstow, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.3 miles) SSW